Get ready to be saved from having bad coffee ever again. You’ve sent out an S.O.S and we’ve answered! Single Origin Series (S.O.S) is about sourcing some of the best coffees that we can find. Roasted by us and delivered to your door within a week of the roast date. That means the freshest coffee and therefore flavour is maintained until first sip.
Single Origin Series (S.O.S) is about highlighting some of the best coffees in the world be it origin, farmer, producer or experimental/rare micro-lots. Something different every month delivered straight to your door in a neat little box.
What’s in the box?
- 250g x2 Premium Single Origin coffees
- Information highlighting one of or all of the farm/producer/country/processing method
- Brew Recipe to guide you to great tasting coffee
- Same day roast and dispatch for freshness
- Free Express Shipping Australia Wide
July Release - Ethiopia Werka
Werka (pronounced “wer-kah”) is a privately-owned washing station located in the Nensebo ‘woreda’ (administrative district) in the West Arsi locality in Ethiopia’s renowned coffee region, Sidamo, in the south-east of the country. It is named after the ‘kebele’ (local village) of Werka. The washing station is one of ten owned and managed by Testi Coffee, a family-owned company founded by Mr Faysel A. Yonis. Werka produces both washed and natural coffees.
Ethiopia Werka - Natural
This coffee was processed using the natural method; a complex process requiring a high level of attention to detail in order to be done well. Ethiopian coffee has been processed this way by generations of farmers who have mastered the art of the natural method through centuries of tradition and experience.
- Intensely rich and sweet, with cherry, dates and ripe strawberry. Dark chocolate and red wine on the finish. Reminiscent of a cherry ripe!
Ethiopia Werka - Washed
This coffee was processed using the washed method; While coffees were traditionally naturally processed in Ethiopia, the washed method has become more common, with more than 50% of all coffee now processed using this method, which highlights a coffee’s more delicate, floral notes.
- Milk chocolate, yellow peach and almond with jammy sweetness and syrupy body. Black tea and cocoa on the finish.